Thursday, September 23, 2004
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Tonight Katie and I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (it's on pre-street at work), and it got me thinking. Could I do something like that? I think I could. It probably wouldnt be the best decision, but GOD life would be so much happier if i could erase everything that makes me sad to think about. Although i was a bit disappointed in the ending. but i wont discuss that in case you've never seen the movie.
Today was ok. car didnt start again this morning. night class was cancelled which is just excellent excellent stuff. tomorrow keith is taking me to take my car to a garage somewhere to get it fixed. thank God! dont know where im going to take it yet. i suppose i need to figure that out. hopefully it wont cost a lot to get that fixed....im kind of broke and my computer is still broken. (have i mentioned ive been on katie's since the end of August?). and i have a lot less hours now at work since they hired 8 new people.
tomorrow morning im contemplating laying out. and my throat is feeling better. i guess im doing better all-around. I'm just here.
Today was ok. car didnt start again this morning. night class was cancelled which is just excellent excellent stuff. tomorrow keith is taking me to take my car to a garage somewhere to get it fixed. thank God! dont know where im going to take it yet. i suppose i need to figure that out. hopefully it wont cost a lot to get that fixed....im kind of broke and my computer is still broken. (have i mentioned ive been on katie's since the end of August?). and i have a lot less hours now at work since they hired 8 new people.
tomorrow morning im contemplating laying out. and my throat is feeling better. i guess im doing better all-around. I'm just here.
