Monday, September 20, 2004

 
its weird. i dont care if i look like crap all the time. i dont care what i look like for class. i could care less if i look disgusting. who am i trying to impress? who is ANYONE trying to impress? there's no point. if i curl my hair, im not going to have a better day than if i didnt curl my hair. if i wear a cute shirt im not going to have a better time in class than if i wore a t-shirt. i honestly dont care if guys look at me or not anyway. guys down here are stupid.

i also hate the stupid girls in the world who check themselves out all the time. that is soooo annoying. you know the type that cant walk past a mirror without looking in it? maybe im weird, but i look in the mirror probably twice a day- when i get ready in the morning and before i go to bed. maybe i'll look more if im going out. but honestly, i would rather NOT see myself more than twice a day. .

in case you cant tell, im extremely crabby. i keep finding little things that make me mad. i think its just to cover up my anger about ryan. im really mad. today was his wake in mooresville and i couldnt even go. so i was mad about that and then i got even madder when my car wouldnt start and then i flunked my spanish test. im just mad. and i dont think anything will really make me feel better. i just keep thinking about the last night he was here and the things he was saying. and i wish i would have told him how much i really did care about him.

and my sore throat is back AGAIN. my glands are so freakin swollen. i think its about time for me to get my tonsils taken out.

well i guess i will let you know when i have something happy or interesting to say.
Comments:
Linda!. i want you to know that everything will be ok. Because I know you oh so well I know that you are soo sick of people telling you that..but i don't care I am telling you anyways cause its teh truth! I know things are really hard for you right now, but like Amy said (I am referring to this amy person like i know you..Hi Amy I'm Tina!) anyways like Amy said things do happen for a reason whether we understand them or not..I believe that sooo much even if when bad things happen..i love you lin!..keep your head up..focus on finishing school soon! and heading into a different direction in your life once you are out!. and admit to yourself that you are beautiful! I love you!..Tina
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?