Tuesday, October 26, 2004
I'm Baaaack
Hello! well it's been a while since I last blogged. Sorry to have kept you on the edge of your seat waiting for my return....I know how everyone depends on this thing to make it through their day. (sarcasm right there).
so, what have i been up to? Got to see my best friend Tina! I love you so much girl! We had a great time......man old people sure do know how to party! And who knew a band named "Tropical Zoo" could put it down as they did. I'd have to say the best part of that band was either the old man in the Lion tamer's jacket with chest hair sticking out, or the old woman in the leopard print slip dress. (someone LIED to her.)
drove home to Eville and straight to work....worked until 1:30 in the morning. I was absolutely exhausted but had to wake up at 8 for class the next morning. I think I'm still trying to catch up on sleep.
I'm completely bummed because I really wanted this one halloween costume and now I've waited too long to buy it and it's GONE! along with every other cute costume in the world. About the only things left now are the fairies and the convict costumes. Oh ya, and the cows and babies and things of that nature. Looks like I'm going to have to go the creative route and MAKE my costume.
so, what have i been up to? Got to see my best friend Tina! I love you so much girl! We had a great time......man old people sure do know how to party! And who knew a band named "Tropical Zoo" could put it down as they did. I'd have to say the best part of that band was either the old man in the Lion tamer's jacket with chest hair sticking out, or the old woman in the leopard print slip dress. (someone LIED to her.)
drove home to Eville and straight to work....worked until 1:30 in the morning. I was absolutely exhausted but had to wake up at 8 for class the next morning. I think I'm still trying to catch up on sleep.
I'm completely bummed because I really wanted this one halloween costume and now I've waited too long to buy it and it's GONE! along with every other cute costume in the world. About the only things left now are the fairies and the convict costumes. Oh ya, and the cows and babies and things of that nature. Looks like I'm going to have to go the creative route and MAKE my costume.
