Saturday, October 02, 2004

 

so angry

excuse me while i vent. do you think it's fair that i have to close every day this weekend AND next weekend when there are 4 other people that could be closing instead?

i also would like to say that i hate when people say to you, "Are you ok? You look tired." Because you know they dont mean that you look tired. They mean that you look like crap. So why cant people just say, "Are you ok? You look like crap." The next time someone at work asks me if I'm ok because i look tired im going to say, "No, actually I dont look tired at all. I just look like crap."

AND im probably going to end up working Christmas. ok. i am the ONLY one that works there who is not FROM here. if i get stuck working christmas, which will probably happen, i cant just come home from work and be with my family. I will come home to an empty apartment. I have no family here. I will have no friends here because everyone will be home. I have a 5 hour drive home so i cant just hop in my car and head home. its ridiculous. Everyone else complains that they dont want to work it, but they dont understand that even if they do have to work, at least they can come home from work to their families. so you'll have to microwave your christmas dinner. big deal. i wont even have one.

well this was a very angry blog. im sorry if you were frightened by my hostility. but im just very angry right now. grrrrrrrrrr. well i guess i should go to bed so i can.......wake up and go to work again tomorrow night and have another ruined saturday night. all right. rock on.
Comments:
Dustin's an assistant manager now. He'll have to work either christmas eve or day (maybe even both). If you're scheduled to work Christmas, just don't show up lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?